No other dessert beats ice cream on a hot summer’s day. Whether you are at the beach, the park or sitting on your deck, there really is nothing better. Mint and chocolate are the all-time best ice cream flavors (in my opinion), and I was thankful enough to receive peppermint extract from Swanson Vitamins! This ice cream is beyond easy to make and tastes amazing! And for only about 130 CALORIES for the WHOLE RECIPE ( using fat-free plain yogurt and unsweetened almond milk), why not! Try this NOW!!
Click HERE to get you peppermint extract
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
Method adapted by Chocolate Covered Katie
Serves 1-2 people
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt ( plain/greek/soy/regular)
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. agave/honey
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend for about 15 seconds, or until every thing is fully mixed.
- Pour mixture in a shallow container. Let freeze for a few hours, or until fully frozen.
- Once frozen, take out of container ( microwave for 30 seconds if too frozen) and place in blender for a few seconds, or until mixture softens up.
- Pour back in container and scoop out.
- All natural
- No artificial ingredients
- No processed sugar
- 100% clean
- Whole 30