I am always in need of an afternoon-pick-me-up. I usually grab a protein bar or granola bar if I know I will be gone awhile. While bars hold me over when hunger strikes, they aren’t the best thing for me. I used to eat the “healthy” protein bars that were chocolate covered and contain artificial flavors and ingredients. How did I not know that these bars had the same nutrition value as a candy bar? Luckily I was fortunate enough to be send a few flavors of the wonderful Larabars! All natural ingredients and no artificial flavors in this jam-packed goodness. They only contain few ingredients, and I can pronounce every single one! Buy them now and replace them with your go-to snacks. My favorite flavors are blueberry muffin and chocolate chip cookie dough, but I’m sure all the flavors are just as amazing!
Lemon-Blueberry Larabar Cookie Cups
Makes 2 cookie cups
- 1 blueberry muffin larabar
- 3 Tbsp. cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 2 Tbsp. fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- spray cooking spray in 2 mini muffin cups. Cut bar in half and smash one into each muffin cup. Press down into muffin cup until equal thickness throughout. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cups become golden.
- In a food processor, combine drained cashews, blueberries and lemon juice. Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Take cookie cups out of muffin tin when cooled. Spoon in cashew mixture.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top, if desired.
- Healthy Fats
- All natural
- No preservatives
- No processed sugar
- 100% clean