I Love make raw chocolate using coconut oil! It makes chocolate much healthier and better tasting! My one complaint is that many store-bought coconut oils are very processed and refined, which doesn’t go well with my clean-eating diet. Thankfully I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Skinny Co Coconut Oil!! This type of oil is completely raw and goes through a careful and special process to make it the BEST COCONUT OIL YOU CAN BUY! Plus tons of health benefits, such as metabolism boosting, supports brain and heart health, and plenty more (click HERE for health benefits article)! I promise you that you will love this brand like I do!! Perfect for making raw chocolate for the blueberry coconut and walnut clusters!!
Click HERE to buy yours!
Raw Chocolate Blueberry Coconut and Walnut Clusters
- 1/4 cup unrefined coconut oil (such as Skinny & Co)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. agave nectar/ honey/ maple syrup
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp. walnuts, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- Mix together coconut oil, cocoa powder and agave in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine until ingredients are equally distributed.
- Spoon mixture into little muffin liners and place in freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Healthy Fats
- 100% clean
- No processed sugar
- No preservatives
- All natural
- Raw Vegan