Banana Bread has to be my all-time favorite quick bread! I love making it because it’s so easy and delish! I can slice a thick piece and slather it with some peanut butter and I’m out the door in no time! Luckily I made an even quicker version of the old-time favorite, plus I added chocolate chips! Chocolate makes everything better and this recipe is no exception! So easy to make and delicious to eat, you too will be out of the door in record time with a breakfast you will enjoy!
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread English Muffin
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1 egg white (or flax egg for vegan)
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/8 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. Agave/honey/maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Vegan chocolate chips, finely chopped
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients but chocolate chips. Blend for about 30 second, or until mixture is smooth.
- Spray cooking spray in a mug and add batter. Stir in chocolate chips. Microwave for about 2-2:30 minutes, or until muffin is fully cooked.
- Let cool and take out of the mug. Slice in half and top with peanut butter, or whatever your heart desires.
- 100% clean
- No processed sugar
- No preservatives
- All natural