I guess the saying “the third times a charm is correct”. This is the third recipe I tried to make for crepes! The first two did not turn out well. One batter was too thick so they were pancakes and the other one was too fragile that each time I tried to flip them over they broke into pieces! I had enough of these failure recipes, so I bravely and carefully composed this recipe. And Voila they turned out awesome!! Easy to flip and they smell and taste like delicious coconut! Plus they are gluten-free and can be made vegan! This will be your new favorite go-to weekend breakfast!!
Gluten-free Coconut Cinnamon Crepes
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 egg (or flax egg for vegan)
- 1 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor for about 10 seconds (batter should be thin).
- Spray cooking spray on a skillet and place on medium heat.
- Spread batter thin onto heated skillet. Cook one one side for about a minute, then slide a spatula under the middle to flip to the other side. Cook for another minute on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top with natural peanut butter, sliced apricots and coconut, or Lemon-Blueberry Chia Seed Jam (click HERE for recipe),if desired.
- Healthy fats
- 100% clean
- No preservatives
- No added Sugar