Let me tell ya, these muffins rock my world!!! They taste like mini apple pies but with a pumpkin butter twist! So yummy and simple to make! Made with coconut flour, these are paleo, gluten free, vegan, vegetarian and whole 30 approved!!! These can be your new favorite breakfast, just pop them in the microwave( or not) for 30 seconds and enjoy with a mug of joe and your good to go!!
Cinnamon Apple and Pumpkin Butter Custard Muffin Cups
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 egg whites, whisked (or flax egg for vegan)
- 1 Tbsp. no sugar added pumpkin butter (I used kauffmans)
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- one apple,chopped
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, mix well.
- In a seperate bowl, combine wet ingredients, mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until batter is smooth and equally blended.
- Place batter equally among 6 muffin cups lined with cupcake liners.
- combine apple with cinnamon and place on top of batter.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, or until muffins are done (they should be a little soft in the middle).
- No added Sugar
- No preservatives
- Whole 30
- 100% clean