Potato salad is a summer staple, but with all of that mayo, cream-cheese, butter, you name it, its not very forgiving on your waistline, or very clean at all. I absolutely am in love with sweet tators! They taste like pure heaven to me and I wanted to create my own version of the so-called “potato salad.” Not only did I create my own version of the popular dish, but I added my own flair to it as well. With the addition of cilantro, lime and pistachio flavors, this salad takes on a whole different level full of flavor blasting goodness, unlike none other! This recipe is perfect for 4th of July or your next summer cookout, it’ll be sure to impress, guaranteed!
Cilantro Pistachio Sweet Potato Salad with Balsamic-Lime Dressing
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, cooked
- 2 Tbsp, cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Peel off the skins of the sweet potatoes, and cut them into small cubes.
- Combine remaining ingredients to the sweet potatoes, mix well.
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add dressing to sweet potatoes, mix well.
- Healthy Fats
- Good Carbs
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- All natural
- lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Low calorie
- 100% clean
- Gluten and dairy free