This delicious Carrot Cake English Muffin can be made in less than 2 minutes and is completely healthy!!!
I wanted to have an english muffin for breakfast this morning, but sadly realized that there was none left. So being the adventurous person that I am, I decided to recreate my own, with a twist. I was hungry and wanted to eat right away, so I decided that creating a microwavable cooking method would be the fastest way to quiet my rumbling stomach. I also decided that I wanted to make a carrot cake version because who doesn’t love carrot cake! This sweet english muffin is all natural and has no sugar added, the only additive is the added vitamins and minerals! Only sweetened with a touch of honey, these breakfast wonders are great for watching your waistline and your time, they are oh so quick and easy!
Microwaved Carrot Cake English Muffin
- 6 baby carrots
- 1/4 cup oat flour (or pulverize 1/4 cup of oats)
- 1 egg white
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Place baby carrots in a food processor and pulverize until they are in extremely small pieces
2. Place pulverized carrots in a small bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Spray cooking spray into a mug and place mixture in the mug
4. Microwave for about 2 1/2-3 minutes or until fully cooked
5. Wait for english muffin to cook and cut in half. Top with some natural peanut butter, raisins and crushed walnuts if desired!
- Vitamins and antioxidants
- Low glycemic carbs
- No added sugar
- No preservatives
- all natural
These english muffins are the perfect way into tricking yourself that you are having a decadent dessert for breakfast! Extremely clean and healthy, these are perfect for on-the-go breakfasts! What choices do YOU make when you eat on-the-go?